- Paper Submission: March 31st, 2017 April 14th, 2017
- Acceptance Notification: May 12th, 2017 May 18th, 2017
- Camera-Ready: June 1st, 2017 June 6th, 2017
- Workshop: June 22nd, 2016
Camera ready paper upload - for authors of accepted papers
Before uploading the IEEE Xplore compatible camera ready paper, authors are requested to complete the copyright form and upload it via EDAS. In order to do so, log in to your EDAS account and go to the accepted paper page. Once there, simply click on the following item highlighted in red to upload the completed copyright form:
For the preparation of the camera-ready version of your accepted paper, please follow these instructions:
- Before creating the PDF:
- Add the following copyright notice "978-88-87237-36-8 ©2017 AEIT" at the bottom of the first page of your source document.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Create an IEEE Xplore compliant PDF using IEEE PDF eXpress:
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site.
- Enter 41039X for the Conference ID.
- Enter your email address and choose a password.
- Continue to enter information as prompted. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Convert your source document to PDF using the IEEE PDF eXpress tool. The PDF file will be sent to your email.
- If you need help with PDF eXpress, please access the Publications Support Center.
- Upload the IEEE Xplore compliant PDF file via EDAS:
- Log in to your EDAS account go to the accepted paper page.
- Click on the item highlighted in red to upload the camera-ready paper:
Submission Guidelines [CLOSED]
High-quality papers, in double-column IEEE format and not exceeding 5 pages, are invited. An additional extra page may be permitted with an additional fee of 50 €. The conference language is English. Papers should present the Scientific, Technical and Visionary Research work, and must highlight the novelty as well as actual or expected impact.
All papers using the IEEE Template must be submitted online, as a PDF document.
All papers are anonymously reviewed by the Technical Program Committee (TPC) (i.e., authors are not aware of who the reviewers were). A notification of acceptance will be sent to the authors.
It is a condition of submitting a paper that:
- the list of authors is not changed after the paper has been submitted for review;
- presenters register and pay the participant's fee by the deadline prior to submitting the final version of the paper.
Final papers are subject to editorial review and a quality check.